Assure Employers of Your Bookkeeping Knowledge and Skill
NBA is America's leading provider of bookkeeping certifications.
NBA's Bookkeeper Certification assures employers of your bookkeeping knowledge and skill. The Certification is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
NBA's nationally recognized Bookkeeper Certification helps you:
- Distinguish yourself
- Build credibility
- Validate bookkeeping knowledge
- Demonstrate bookkeeping skill
Bookkeeper Certification validates your knowledge of and skill in the following:
- Accounting: The Language of Business
- Analyzing Business Transactions
- Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
- The General Journal and the General Ledger
- Adjustments and the Worksheet
- Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
- Accounting for Sales and Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
- Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
- Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
- Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
- Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
- Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
You obtain Bookkeeper Certification by passing NBA's Uniform Bookkeeper Certification Examination.
Bookkeeper Certification Steps
To obtain Bookkeeper Certification, we recommend the following steps:
- Join NBA - Although membership is not required, NBA members receive a 33% discount on the Exam and a 20% discount on the Bookkeeper Development and Certification Program. In addition, NBA membership enhances your resume and provides bookkeeping resources that help you perform bookkeeping accurately and efficiently.
- Complete the Bookkeeper Development and Certification Program - The Program provides bookkeeping education and certification. The Program is not required, but highly recommended.
- Take and Pass the Exam.
For Bookkeeper Certification Exam information, click here.
For Bookkeeper Training and Certification Program information, click here.
Free Certification Practice Tests